Oregano Seed Balls
Oregano is a classic spice in Greek, Italian, and Mexican cuisine. It starts out tiny, but grows into a short but sturdy perennial with enough aromatic leaves to use in your sauces, dressings, and seasonings.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow oregano seed balls 12 inches apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry, do not over water oregano.
- Harvest oregano leaves as you need, leaving the plant to produce new growth for your next harvest.
We Also Recommend