Italian Herb Seed Balls
40 seed balls! 10 each of Genovese basil, oregano, Italian parsley, and peppermint. A great mix for just about anything Italian... including mint for the gelato!
Reliable, easy-to-grow abundant producers have been carefully selected for this collection. Plant mint in a container to avoid spreading.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow herb seed balls 12 inches apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry.
- Harvest leaves as you need, leaving the plant to produce new growth for your next harvest.
A nice article on using mint in Italian cuisine.
We Also Recommend