Herbal Tea Seed Balls
40 seed balls! 10 each of wild bergamot, peppermint, chamomile, and lemon balm. A great mix for teas and infusions.
Reliable, easy-to-grow abundant producers have been carefully selected for this collection. Grow peppermint and lemon balm in containers to prevent spreading.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow seed balls 12 inches apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry.
- Harvest leaves as you need, leaving the plant to produce new growth for your next harvest.
We Also Recommend