Crunchy Veggie Seed Balls
40 seed balls! 10 each of kohlrabi, cucumber, carrot, and radish. A great mix for salads.
Reliable, easy-to-grow, abundant producers have been carefully selected for this collection.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow seed balls 12 inches apart, radishes and carrots 6" apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry.
- Harvest arugula leaves as you need, leaving the plant to produce new growth for your next harvest.
We Also Recommend