Cilantro Seed Balls
Cilantro is a delicious addition to salads and savory dishes. The seeds, known as Coriander have a distinctive earthy flavor that is excellent in savory dishes. Cilantro is a great plant for beginning gardeners because it is tolerant and reliable.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow cilantro seed balls 12 inches apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry.
- Harvest the cilantro leaves in a cut-and-come-again manner. After the aromatic seeds are mature, collect and use in soups and seasoning.
We Also Recommend