Partidge Pea Guerrilla Droppings (Chamaecrista fasciculata)
Partridge Pea is a versatile plant that provides cover for small animals, showy yellow flowers, and is an important source of nectar for bees. Its flowers do not produce nectar, but glands at the base of the leaves.
As a legume, it facilitates the addition of nitrogen to soils.
- Zone 4-9
- Central and Eastern US
- Fixes nitrogen
- Good habitat for small animals, and source of nectar for pollinators.
- Part to Full Sun
- Upland, well-draining soils
- Duration: Annual
- Time to sow: Spring
- 0.5 kg covers 200+ square feet and is equivalent in coverage to 200 seed balls
- 1kg covers 400+ square feet and is equivalent in coverage to 400 seed balls
- 5kg covers 2000+ square feet and is equivalent in coverage to 2000 seed balls
A note about Guerrilla Droppings:
Guerrilla Droppings, protect the seeds from erosion, foraging, and many other factors. This protective property often results in a slower germination cycle. Wildflowers are also highly variable in their germination rates. Please be patient with your droppings. If you placed them in a suitable location, soil, and climate, when the seeds are ready, they will grow!
We guarantee your satisfaction and will provide a full refund or replace your Guerrilla Droppings if your are not satisfied. Just contact us with your questions and we will work out a solution! We want your Guerrilla Droppings to grow!
We Also Recommend