Romaine Lettuce Seed Balls
We have selected a colorful and tasty mix of Romaine Lettuces for their excellent taste, heat resistance, and interesting leaves. The wonderful sweet crisp flavor and spoon-like shape make Romaine Lettuce great for more than just salads.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow Romaine lettuce seed balls 12 inches apart.
- Water when it the soil gets dry, lettuce thrives in moderately moist conditions, but not wet conditions.
- Harvest Romaine leaves as you need, leaving the plant to produce new growth for your next harvest, or wait for mature heads to form and harvest at once.
We Also Recommend