Radish Seed Balls
Sure to please, these cheerful, round, and colorful radishes grow reliably and quickly.
Radishes are a joy to cultivate for the young or impatient gardener. They grow rapidly, are tolerant of a wide variety of conditions, and are simply delicious!
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow radish seed balls 6 inches apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry.
- Harvest the radishes when the colored tops are peeking through the soil and the radishes appear to be about 1-inch in diameter.
We Also Recommend