Parsley Seed Balls
Broad flat leaves of Italian Parsley are a delicious addition to salads and savory dishes. Italian Giant Parsley is a great plant for beginning gardeners because it is tolerant and reliable.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow parsley seed balls 12 inches apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry.
- Harvest the parsley leaves in a cut-and-come-again manner. Parsley plants can return the second year, so you may get a second harvest in the spring before the plant goes to seed. In warmer climates, parsley can persist in the winter months, as well!
We Also Recommend