Italian Vegetable Seed Balls
30 seed balls! 10 each of tomato, broccoli, and arugula. A great mix for salads and other dishes with an Italian flavor.
Reliable, easy-to-grow abundant producers have been carefully selected for this collection.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow seed balls 12-18 inches apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry.
- Harvest arugula leaves as you need, leaving the plant to produce new growth for your next harvest. Harvest broccoli flowerettes before they begin to open. Harvest tomatoes when green or red as your taste desires!
We Also Recommend