Wedding Seed Balls (100)
100 3/4" diameter seed balls with beautiful mixes of wildflowers that can be planted year round anywhere in the US.
We coat these seed balls in a naturally occurring gently reflective golden clay mineral. They still look like mud balls, but this adds a bit of sparkle.
Sold in units of 100. For more, adjust quantity in your cart. Mixed Flower Color Wedding Seed Balls are kept in stock and can be shipped on short notice. Others ship within one week of the day the order was placed.
The following are examples of what we might selected for your seed balls. To keep costs down, we don't offer custom requests at this price. Contact us if you require something specific.
All seed balls are the same natural brown as our popular seed balls with an added golden sparkle- we encrust the seed balls in a natural mica mineral. The seeds will grow flowers of different colors as you order.
- Mixed Color Flowers: Over 30 species of spectacular wildflowers for pollinators, hummingbirds, and seed eating critters! We keep these in stock.
- White Flowers: Yarrow, Shasta Daisy, Dutch White Clover, Narrowleaf Milkweed, White Prairie Clover
- Yellow & Orange Flowers: Sunflowers, Calif. Poppies, Butterflyweed, Indian Blanketflower, Mexican Hat, Plains Coreopsis
- Orange & Pink Flowers: Calif. Poppy, Swamp Milkweed, American Basketflower, Tall Poppymallow
- Red & Pink Flowers: Eastern Columbine, Swamp Milkweed, Tall Poppymallow, Scarlet Bergamot, Crimson Clover
- Blue & Purple Flowers: Sundial Lupine, Lewis Flax, Bluebonnets, Rocky Mountain Columbine, Blue Camas, Purple Coneflower,
- Pink & Purple Flowers: Tall Poppymallow, Purple Coneflower, Red Clover, Common Milkweed, Swamp Milkweed, Prairie Blazingstar
- Kitchen Herbs: Cilantro, Basil, Parsley, Lettuce, Dill
We Also Recommend