Pumpkin Seed Balls
Connecticut Field Pumpkin, the classic Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin! Several medium-sized pumpkins usually grow on each vine. Keep moist throughout growing season to help feed the pumpkins! Plant three months prior to harvest.
Pumpkin seed balls are a bit more expensive than our regular seed balls. They are large seeds and need to be hand placed in larger seed balls.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost in early Spring. Plant 3-months before desired harvest date.
- Sow pumpkin seed balls 2-feet apart.
- Water when it the soil gets dry, especially if you want larger pumpkins!
- Harvest pumpkin heads before the frost, about three months after planting.
We Also Recommend